Zodiac MX8 Pool Cleaning Equipment
The Advanced Suction Pool Cleaning Robot
Combat debris with the Zodiac MX8, an ultra-efficient low-flow pool cleaning robot that cleans faster and more aggressively than any other pool cleaner in its class.
- Dual Cyclonic Suction
- Max-Drive Navigation
- Optimized flow Control
- Most Energy Efficient
Don’t waste time battling a filthy pool, eliminate debris with the Zodiac MX8.
- Flex Power Turbine: Articulating turbine blades provide ultra efficient operation
- X-Trax: Rugged track design provides extreme climbing and maneuverability
- Adjustment Intake: Removable inlet allows for larger debris consumption
- Quick Connect: Enable quick secure attachment to cleaner head
- Twist Locking Hose: Provides simple connection and reduces vacuum loss
- Easy-Grip Handle: For easy removal and transport
The Zodiac MX8 is equipped to battle your pools debris. The Zodiac MX8 has dual cyclonic suction that enables it to move faster and deliver powerful vacuum power, all the while requiring 30% less flow. The efficient design requires less flow which results in maximum energy savings compared to other cleaners. The Zodiac MX8 promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability.
We have been servicing the Lee County area since 1959 and offer quality service and affordable prices. Our pool service areas include: Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach and N. Fort Myers. Give us a call today at 239-334-8501.
New Customer Service Plans
No Contracts • Short Term • Seasonal Residents
Winter Service while you are here / Summer Service while you are gone
1 – Chemical Check Only – Every Other Week
• Maintenance not included
2 – Chemical Check Only _ Every other Week
• PLUS: 1 filter cleaning per month
3 – Weekly Service
• PLUS: 1 filter cleaning & 1 vacuum cleaning per month
4 – Weekly Service
• PLUS: Vacuum cleaning each time & filter cleaning when needed
Request a Free Quote Now!
Our Pool Service Areas Include:
Fort Myers – Cape Coral – Sanibel – Fort Myers Beach – North Fort Myers
and Surrounding Area