Pool Leak Detection Fort Myers
If you have been noticing a change in the water level of your pool, there is a possibility that your pool may have a leak. Don’t let your money go down the drain with the dripping leak from your pool. Call Gully Pool Service and Supply for pool leak detection today! Gully Pool Service and Supply has been servicing the Fort Myers and surrounding areas since 1959. There are many different types of leaks which can occur with your swimming pool. Identifying where the leak is at an early stage can save money, reduce further damage and protect other property value.
With the heat and humidity here in Southwest Florida, it is normal to have a little decrease in the water level of your pool due to evaporation. These environmental factors could cause your pool’s water level to go down by almost 1/4 of an inch per day or approximately 2 inches per week.
Signs of a leak
- Pool is losing more water than what is normal for evaporation
- You are seeing cracks
- Your pool deck is becoming uneven (lifting or sinking in areas)
- You are noticing wet areas around your pool
- You are adding more water into your pool more frequently
- Fill a bucket and place it on the first step of your pool
- Mark the water level of the water inside your bucket near the top part of the inner bucket
- Mark the pool water level on the outside of the bucket
- After 24 hours measure the evaporation loss inside the bucket and the pool water loss on the outside of the bucket
- If the measurements are the same then there are no leaks
- If the pool lost more, over 1/4 inch difference, than you probably have a leak
To learn more about leak detection click here
Our pool service areas include: Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach and N. Fort Myers. Give us a call today at 239-334-8501.