Pool Leak Detection Fort Myers Beach
Loss of water, high water bills, wet areas around your pool, these are all signs you may have a pool leak. At Gully Pool Service and Supply we provide pool leak detection in Fort Myers Beach and surrounding areas. Don’t let your money go down the drain with the dripping leak from your pool and let us help. There are many different types of leaks which can occur with your swimming pool. Identifying where the leak is at an early stage can save money, reduce further damage and protect other property value.
With the heat and humidity here in Southwest Florida, it is normal to have a little decrease in the water level of your pool due to evaporation. These environmental factors could cause your pool’s water level to go down by almost 1/4 of an inch per day or approximately 2 inches per week.
Signs of a Pool Leak
Pool is losing more water than what is normal for evaporation
You are seeing cracks
Your pool deck is becoming uneven (lifting or sinking in areas)
You are noticing wet areas around your pool
You are adding more water into your pool more frequently
Are you noticing an increase in your water bills?
Higher water bills are another common sign of pool leaks. Automatic fill devices can hide pool leaks by keeping your pool filled. If you notice a spike in your water bill, check to see if your autofill is constantly running, this can be an indication that there is a pool leak.
How to measure pool water level to determine if evaporation loss or leak- “The Bucket Test”
- Fill a bucket and place it on the first step of your pool
- Mark the water level of the water inside your bucket near the top part of the inner bucket
- Mark the pool water level on the outside of the bucket
- After 24 hours measure the evaporation loss inside the bucket and the pool water loss on the outside of the bucket
- If the measurements are the same then there are no leaks
- If the pool lost more, over 1/4 inch difference, than you probably have a leak
To learn more about leak detection click here
New Customer Service Plans
No Contracts • Short Term • Seasonal Residents
Winter Service while you are here / Summer Service while you are gone
1 – Chemical Check Only – Every Other Week
• Maintenance not included
2 – Chemical Check Only _ Every other Week
• PLUS: 1 filter cleaning per month
3 – Weekly Service
• PLUS: 1 filter cleaning & 1 vacuum cleaning per month
4 – Weekly Service
• PLUS: Vacuum cleaning each time & filter cleaning when needed
Request a Free Quote Now!
Our Pool Service Areas
Fort Myers – Cape Coral – Sanibel – Fort Myers Beach – North Fort Myers
and Surrounding Area